Exhibitors List 2013
MachExpo Kazakhstan 2013 - Kazatomexpo 2013 - Power Astana 2013 Official catalogue with Exhibitors List DOWNLOAD | 3.9mb pdf |
To read catalogue by Flipping. It is like touching a real document.
To read catalogue by Flipping. It is like touching a real document.
List of Exhibitors of Kazatomexpo 2013:
- Korgau KZ LLP, Kazakhstan
«Korgau KZ» LLP provides a full spectrum of services related to operation of the complex of automated control over traffic of fissile and radioactive materials on the basis of stationery systems of radiation control, including:
- delivery of radiation portal monitors;
- design-installation and start-up works;
- commissioning works;
- training of personnel of organizations and authorities on operation of delivered equipment;
- technical support, warranty and post-warranty maintenance;
- development of comprehensive radiation safety system.
In addition, «Korgau KZ» LLP performs delivery of:
- portable radiation control devices;
- mobile radiation control systems, operative radiation monitoring, as well as mobile laboroties of radiation control;
- narcotic and explosive substances detectors;
- X-ray inspection systems;
- mobile laboratories, emergency-rescue vehicles, mobile control units, mobile communication units; - conducts training of personnel of organizations and authorities on
- RadPro International GmbH, Germany
RadPro International Gmbh offers full range measurement equipment and TLD materials.We count among our customers the IAEA, NPP’s, Hospitals, Universities and private dosimetry companies with more than 30 years experience in TLD business.
- ABS INFINITY, Kazakhstan
ABS INFINITY is a dynamically developing company in sphere of industrial equipment supply and integrated engineering. The company's activities include a wide range of services in selection and supply of equipment of the world manufacturers, and also services of system integration in industry.
ABS INFINITY provides exploration of the equipment installing object (system), technical specification formation, project planning, equipment supply, adjustment work, after- sales service and service maintenance. ABS INFINITY specialists take part in turnkey projects in mining and processing industry, chemical industry, oil and gas industry, power engineering, cement Industry, food industry
- Gerhard Weber Kunststoff-Verarbeitung GmbH, Germany
A flagship Weber Kunststofftechnik activity are design and manufacture of tanks, vessels, reactors, equipment for storage and handling of corrosive media from thermoplastics, Teflon and composite materials. During the 40 years of the company existence we have proved highly qualified bringing an innovative approach in the production of our equipment. Today we are the largest producer of thermoplastic tanks and vehicles in Europe!
Designing, manufacturing, logistics, service, reasonable prices and Germany quality. Projects in Russia, Europe, UAE, USA, New Zealand, Indonesia, Mexico confirm the reliability, and quality of our products and satisfied customers are the guarantee of signing new partnership agreements around the world.
ABS INFINITY company is an exclusive representative in Kazakhstan.
- ASV Stübbe GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
ASV Stübbe: A pioneer evolves into a system manufacturer.
Established in 1925 ASV Stübbe has become a pioneer in plastics and injection moulding technology since the 1950s. For more than 40 years we have been producing valves, pupms as well as measurement and control system for pipework construction. In 1961 ASV Stübbe manufactured the first moulded ball valve fully made of plastic world wide.
Fully owned subsidiaries of ASV Stübbe cover the markets of China, Spain and France. Companies such as Bayer, BASF, e•on, ProMinent, RWE, US-Filters, Varta, Veolia and VW rely on precision products made in Vlotho. ABS INFINITY Company is an exclusive representative in Kazakhstan.
- KNDT Co, Ltd, South Korea
Since KNDT Co.,Ltd was incorporated in 1991, it has been dedicated to better and the best technical service through business diversification based on NDT Business.
We advanced the business diversification to adapt quickly to the changeable market. In relation to the Nuclear Energy Business, we provide various engineering service like radiation management, radioactive material clearance for nuclear facility, personal dosimetry, radiation calibration Lab. and ISI (In-Service Inspection) of NPP. we produce a radiation survey meter and a surface contamination meter.
Moreover, we offer process development, analysis for organic / non-organic materials such as asbestos, PCBs, ocean waste, soil etc in relation to the Environment Business. Recently, we established a company, TOO KPEC in Almaty Kazahstan. From these diversification, KNDT improves the sale and business competence constantly.
- Pribori Oy, Finland
Finnish company Pribori Oy – Since 1972 serving customers and partners in Russia and the CIS- countries. Nowadays we pride ourselves in having the possibility serve our customers also locally in Kazakhstan in the fields of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Protection ,Life Science & Diagnostics, Industrial Hygiene.
With a product portfolio from the world’s leading brands in Radiation Control and Nuclear Medicine such as PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Ortec, LabLogic, Berthold Technologies and Hidex- we can satisfy even the most demanding of demands.
We hope that you will take the opportunity to visit us in Kazakhstan International Nuclear Energy and Industry Exhibition «KazAtomEXPO-2013». Or you can always contact or visit us in our Representative Office in Almaty!
- Lapp Group, Germany
The company was founded in 1957 by Oskar Lapp with ÖLFLEX® - the first industrially produced signal cable in the world.
Today Lapp Cables produces cables and conductors for different industries and markets: mechanical and systems engineering, the automotive industry, electrical-/installations engineering and more.
Lapp Cables products are primarily produced in the Lapp Cables group's own production plants.
We currently supply 40.000 standard items from stock. We also develop and produce cables and conductors to customer specifications.
The Lapp Group has 15 production sites, 100 outlets and 41 sales organisations around the world. We employ 3.000 people.
Nowadays, the brand Lapp – is a synonym of competency, quality and innovations all over the world. Connected with unreserved customer-orientation, family management is the key factor of company´s success.
- GRUNDFOS, Кazakhstan - is one of the world's leading pump manufacturers. Grundfos produce pump equipment for heating and ventilation systems,air-conditioning, water supply and wastewater systems, fire fighting systems and also pumps for uranium, mining, oil refining and other industrial sectors.
"Karlskrona LC AB" LLP is an engineering company operating in the field of solutions for the liquids pumping, provides a complete cycle maintenance of technological equipment (pumps selection, pumping stations and control boxes manufacturing, installation and dismantling, pumps operational services, well diagnoses and repair). "Karlskrona LC AB" LLP is the Authorized Partner of Grundfos in Kazakhstan.
Shymkent, Tassay set.,
quarter 119, site 105
Phone: 98 7 7252 21 14
- The Park of Nuclear Technologies JSC, Kazakhstan was established by Kazakhstan Government Decree on August 12th, 2005 No. 832 to execute the instruction of Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev on establishing the Park of Nuclear Technologies technology park in Kurchatov delivered at the Annual Address to the Nation of Kazakhstan on April 4th, 2003.
1. Development of technology park infrastructure facilities;
2. Creating a favorable innovative environment and attractive investment climate;
3. Development of knowledge-intensive high-tech productions.
Nuclear Technology (atomic energy and radioisotopes production, radiation processing services); Radiation Technology (production of radiation-modified and radiation-treated products, electron beam processing of the materials);
Related Technology (nanotechnology, creation of new materials, instrumentation, alternative and renewable energy sources, energy conservation and etc.)
- Kris Analyt LLP, Kazakhstan was established in 1995. Since that we became one of the great Kazakhstan suppliers of chemicals, laboratory equipment and analytical instruments. Today we have thousands of clients from small firms to large oil and gas companies and mining and smelting enterprises. The main principles of our business activity are: constant high quality of products and services; reliability of deliveries and focusing on our customers’ needs.
We are one of the leaders on Kazakhstan market because we managed to justify the confidence of our clients. Kris Analyt LLP has a Quality System Certificate ISO 9001. To keep and fortify this confidence is very important for us and we are doing our best to achieve this goal. Kris Analyt LLP is an official representative of the following companies in Republic of Kazakhstan: Bruker, GBC Scientific, Walter+Bai, Struers, EmcoTest, Olympus, Fritsch, VZOR, Nanovea, Ika.
- All-Russian Research Institute of Automatics named after N.L.Dukhov, Russia is one of the leading facilities of the ROSATOM. The Institute develops, manufacturers and maintenances: TPTS equipment for instrumentation and control systems (I&C) for power plants, portable neutron generators and equipment on their bases, pressure transducers and relays for nuclear power plants and oil-and-gas complex, equipment used in nuclear material control and accounting systems, arc protection equipment for power generation industry.
- International Uranium Enrichment Centre (IUEC) JSC, Russia was founded on September 5, 2007 in Angarsk in fulfillment of the President of Russia Vladimir Putin’s initiative about establishing a global infrastructure that will give all interest countries equal access to nuclear energy, as voiced at the EurAsES Summit held on January 25, 2006. IUEC is founded by the representative organizations of Russia and Kazakhstan according to the Intergovernmental Agreement of May 10, 2007 for the purpose of guaranteed uranium enrichment services provision.There are two business priorities of IUEC:
- Supply of uranium enrichment and conversion services primarily to IUEC shareholders;
- Storage and maintenance of the LEU (low- enriched uranium) Fuel Bank which is under creation to execute the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the IAEA from March 29, 2010.
- Afrikantov OKB Mechanical Engineering JSC, Russia
Integrated development of various purpose nuclear power and propulsion plants (light water, gas-cooled, fast reactors). Designing, manufacturing, mounting, operation support. Development and manufacturing of the equipment for nuclear power, petroleum chemical and oil processing plants, ship building, chemical, food and other industries:
- Circulation pumps with shaft seal and leak-tight electric pumps;
- Gate valves, control valves, safety valves;
- Heat exchange equipment (tubular heat exchangers and plate heat exchangers, oil coolers, air-conditioning system coolers and the others);
- Electromechanical drives of control and protection system;
- Compressors, gas blowers, fans, fan units.
- Saint Petersburg Research and Design Institute ATOMENERGOPROEKT JSC (SPbAEP JSC), Russia is the only company in the Russian nuclear industry, which develops nuclear power plant designs with different types of reactors: VVER, BN and RBMK and thermal power facilities.
Leningrad NPP-2, Baltic NPP, Beloyarsk NPP-2, NPP in Republic of Belarus, Tianwan NPP second stage in China are designed by the Company.
- TVEL JSC, Russia is one of the world leading nuclear fuel manufacturers and suppliers, fully meets fuel needs of 76 power reactors in Russia and 15 countries in Europe and Asia, 30 research reactors, as well as the Russian nuclear-powered fleet.
Upon Rosatom’s resolution the establishment of Fuel Company within TVEL Corporation is currently underway. The strategic goal is to enhance competitiveness in the global nuclear fuel cycle market and to supply nuclear fuel products and services to the utmost satisfaction of customers in Russia and abroad.
- Ural Electrochemical Integrated Plant JSC (UEIP JSC), Russia
Uranium enrichment, Isotopic Uranium Reference Material, Nickel and Cobalt Powders, Nickel Rolled Strips, Filters and Filtering Elements, Nickel-Cadmium Aircraft Battery, Nickel-Hydrogen Battery, Hyperheatconductive Materials.
- Central institute for continuing education and training (CICE&T), Russia is a scientific and educational center in the area of further education provided mainly in the field of atomic energy. The Institute has some branches the largest of them are Moscow and St. Petersburg. CICE&T provides training in various areas such as: nuclear, radiation and environmental safety, nuclear technology, construction in atomic energy and industry, management, information technology and automated systems. In the Institute there is an International Center for NPP Personnel Training where programs are developed and specialists from recipient countries of Russian nuclear technology are trained.
- Mashinostroitelny Zavod (ELEMASH) OJSC, Russia is a major Russian manufacturer of nuclear fuel for nuclear power stations and one of the leading fuel vendors in the world. Together with the fuel the company produces cold rolled thin-walled tubes of titanium and stainless steels, permanent magnets of different shapes and properties that are widely used in various industries. Manufacture of press, measuring (non-standard), cutting tools; die tooling, non-standard machine tools. Metal-cutting, electrosparking, thermal treatment. Application of any electroplated coating.
- National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan