Kazatomexpo 2012 / Power Astana 2012
Kazatomexpo 2012 - Power Astana 2012 Official catalogue with Exhibitors List DOWNLOAD | 6.9mb pdf |
To read catalogue by Flipping. It is like touching a real document.
To read catalogue by Flipping. It is like touching a real document.
- ASTZ, OJSC, Russia /Stand # 23/– – ASTZ is one of the largest Russian enterprises producing lighting features:
- industrial luminaries: DSP44, LSP44, PVLM P, PSP05, etc;
- commercial luminaries: DPO46, LPO46, LSO46, etc;
- luminaries for emergency light;
- magnetic ballast AVT series.
- 220VOLT Electrical Engineering Centre, Kazakhstan /Stand # 35/– – 220VOLT Electrical Engineering Centre has been for more than a decade operating on the market of electrical equipment and materials of Kazakhstan. Products are sold to consumers through a network of stores consolidated into 220VOLT Electrical Engineering Centre. The availability of the extensive network provides for a wide range of products to meet any needs of our customers. 220VOLT retail network unites modern shops of electrical equipment and materials in Astana, Karaganda and Temirtau. Our suppliers are OPPLE, PHILIPS, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, IEK, WESSEN, HYUNDAI, SVETOPRIBOR, SVETOTECHNICA, ELECTROSHIT and many other companies.
- Alageum Electric – ELMO, Kazakhstan /Stand #22/– – Alageum Electric - ELMO is a consortium of major companies having more than half a century experience in the sphere of electrical engineering and “turnkey” electrical works performance.
Alageum Electric - ELMO offers a comprehensive range of “one-stop” services for design, manufacture, and testing of electrical equipment complete with follow-up services, and for implementing construction, installation, and commissioning works at facilities of any complexity.
- AST-TechnoService LLP, Kazakhstan /Stand # 31/– – AST-TechnoService LLP has been active in the market of Kazakhstan since 2003. Our company’s concept is to promote modern commercial power accounting systems, supply electricity meters and software for automated power supply monitoring and control systems, and introduce energy-saving technologies and lighting appliances. We are the official representatives of Incotex LLC (Moscow), Samara Transformer OJSC, and ContinentElectroTechService CJSC (Nizhny Novgorod). Through a network of shops, we sell high-quality electronic appliances, conductors and cable products, LED lighting appliances for office and outdoor lighting.
The company’s managers are end result-focused in their work and oriented at clear-cut execution of our customers’ orders with individual treatment of each and every customer.
The company has its own service centre providing after-sale technical support, warranty and post-warranty services.
We are open for cooperation and will be happy to have you as our customers.
- ASV Stübbe, Germany /Stand # 34/– – ASV Stübbe: A pioneer evolves into a system manufacturer Established in 1925, ASV Stübbe has become a pioneer in plastics and injection moulding technology since the 1950?s. For more than 40 years we have been producing valves, pumps as well as measurement and control systems for pipework construction. In 1961, ASV Stübbe manufactured the first moulded ball valve fully made of plastic world wide.
Fully owned subsidiaries of ASV Stübbe cover the markets of China, Spain and France. Companies such as Bayer, BASF, e•on, ProMinent, RWE, US-Filters, Varta, Veolia and VW rely on precision products made in Vlotho.
ABS Infinity Company is an exclusive representative in Kazakhstan. ABS Infinity- fast growing company specializing in the supplying of industrial equipment and integrated engineering.
- Atomenergokomplekt, LLP, Kazakhstan /Stand #21/– – Atomenergokomplekt, LLP is official and exclusive dealers in territory Republic of Kazakhstan of following factories, and offers the below-mentioned equipment at the prices below the factory. Production of Unitary Enterprise «METZ of V.I.Kozlova» (Republic of Belarus): power transformers: dry and oil; power saving up transformers; complete transformer substations; multi-purpose transformers; current transformers.
Open Society "Electrofactory" (Russia) production: high-voltage power transformers for electric systems; measuring transformers; electrooven transformers; powerful shunting reactors; electric reactors for power and industrial; electric systems; electric reactors of a special purpose.
Concern «High-voltage Union» (Ukraine): vacuum switches 6-10 кV, 27,5 кV, 35 kV; generating switches; systems of relay protection and automatics.
- BL TRADE, LLC, Russia /Stand # 04/– – BL TRADE, LLC, GALAD is Russian research-and-production association designing and manufacturing wide assortment of the lighting equipment.
Today GALAD offers lighting production on following commodity categories: fixtures for external and internal illumination, for illumination of sport objects, objects of housing and communal services, railcar luminaries; projectors; hothouse luminaries; balasts of various kinds and application.
GALAD production - is modern energy-efficient LED luminaries as well.
- CARLO GAVAZZI, Italy /Stand #27/– – CARLO GAVAZZI’s wide array of high quality products includes sensors, monitoring relays, timers, solid-state relays, electronic motor controllers, energy management equipment, fieldbus systems and components for renewable energy. All our products are developed and manufactured in full compliance with the most important international standard regulations, providing customers with innovative and competitive solutions targeted at the global markets of industrial automation, building automation and energy.
- Kazakhsky Svet Company LLP, Kazakhstan /Stand #13 - Stand # 14/– – Kazakhsky Svet Company LLP is one of the leaders in the Kazakhstan market for lighting, electrical lamps, cables, low voltage and wiring products.
Kazakhsky Svet Company LLP is the official representative in Kazakhstan of well-known brands and manufacturers such as: Philips Lighting, Osram, Sylvania, Light Technologies, Novy Svet, BL Trade, Opora Engineering, Schneider Electric, ABB, and others.
The company is headquartered in the capital of Kazakhstan, Astana, with branches in Almaty, Atyrau, Karaganda, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Pavlodar, and Shymkent.
Our company was one of the first in Kazakhstan to launch energy-saving technologies and has been actively developing this trend in the country.
In the future, we plan to more fully cover all the regions of Kazakhstan by opening new branches and to continue expanding our product range.
- EATC, LLP, Kazakhstan Non exhibitor– – EATC, LLP - Distributor of Leica Geosystems, Switzerland, equipment for Land surveying, topographic land measuring and mapping.Calibration and repair of measuring equipment.Customer support. Distributor of industrial heaters Thermobile Different plastic pipeline systems, inspection equipment, valves from GEORG FISCHER, Switzerland, are presented by us in Kazakstan in an entire range.Tools and accessories for the fusion joining of plastics.
- EKRA KZ, LLC, Kazakhstan/Russia /Stand # 25/– – The joint Russian and Kazakhstan enterprise of full cycle ЭКРА KZ carries out:
- research and experimental design developments
- the full complex of factory’s tests with the minutes
- chief-repair of the equipments at the places
- training of the customer’s staff
- the guarantee and service
The microprocessors units of relay protection and automatic of the station equipment of high and low voltage, the microprocessors units of relay protection and automatic of the station equipment of 6-750 kV, operating direct current system, boards of own auxiliaries and other low-voltage complete devices, SCADA-systems EKRASCADA for automatic control system of transformer point substation, boxes of high frequency connection, soft start of low-voltage electric motor systems, boards of own auxiliaries are produced on modern technology base.
- Energocomplekt Co.Ltd., Belorussia /Stand # 17/– – Energocomplekt Co.Ltd. - Production Association Energocomplekt is the largest enterprise in the Republic of Belarus in manufacturing and selling of cable and wire production having 20 years of experience on this market. Energocomplekt manufactures a wide range of cable and wire production including more than 7 500 types. At the moment PA “Energocomplekt” is the only producer of middle and high voltage cables for 6 – 110 kV with XLPE insulation in the Republic of Belarus.
All the products manufactured by the enterprise are made according to the requirements of technical regulatory legal acts and have quality certificates of Belarus and Russia. “Energocomplekt” has got its branches in all the regional centers of Belarus and well-developed dealer system at the territory of Russia.
Matured experience, qualified personnel, up-to-date equipment, application of high technologies and qualitative materials, strict observance of all the standards guarantee the highest quality of our production.
- EnergoKomplektServis-2002, Kazakhstan /Stand # 09/– – EnergoKomplektServis-2002 produces tools for the integration and control - control panels, lighting, security and automation, manufacturing start-up equipment. In the area of the services we are in the market for ten years. TOO EnergoKomplektServis-2002 is a domestic manufacturer of services and works, as well as the official distributor of Weidmuller Interface GmbH & CoKG and official schitovikom of Schneider Electric in the city of Astana. We also carry out electrical work of any complexity to 35 kV, repairs energetic explosion-proof electrical equipment, and install local area networks, video surveillance, burglar and fire alarms, security systems and access control.
- European Business Association of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan Non exhibitor– – European Business Association of Kazakhstan, usually know as EUROBAK, is a free-standing, independent, non-commercial organization established in 1999. It was formed through the joint initiative of several EU based companies working and investing in Kazakhstan and the Delegation of the European Commission in Kazakhstan.
The Association was formed to represent the view-point of European business in Kazakhstan, to promote the image of the EU as a key economic partner for Kazakhstan and to provide networking opportunities for its members, brief EU Business missions visiting the country and provide business and cultural advice to companies who are considering conducting business or investing here.
The Association has ongoing dialogues with Kazakhstan Government on relevant issues that may effect the business and investment climate in the country.
- Gerhard Weber Kunststoff-Verarbeitung GmbH, Germany /Stand # 34/– – Gerhard Weber Kunststoff-Verarbeitung GmbH A flagship activity "Weber Kunststoff-Verarbeitung " are design and manufacture tanks, vessels, reactors, equipment for storage and handling of corrosive media, from thermoplastics, Teflon, and composite materials. During the 40 years existence of the company, we have proved highly qualified, bringing an innovative approach in the production of our equipment. Today, we are the largest producer of thermoplastic tanks and vehicles in Europe!
Designing, manufacturing, logistics, service, reasonable prices, and German quality.
Projects in Russia, Europe, UAE, USA, New Zealand, Indonesia, Mexico, confirm the reliability and quality of our products and satisfied customers are a guarantee of signing new partnership agreements around the world.
ABS Infinity Company is an exclusive representative in Kazakhstan. A flagship activity
- Grundfos, Kazakhstan Karlskrona LC AB, LLP, Kazakhstan /Stand # 33/– – Grundfos is one of the world's leading pump manufacturers. Grundfos produce pump equipment for heating and ventilation systems,air-conditioning, water supply and wastewater systems, fire fighting systems and also pumps for uranium, mining, oil refining and other industrial sectors.
"Karlskrona LC AB" LLP - is an engineering company operating in the field of solutions for the liquids pumping, provides a complete cycle maintenance of technological equipment (pumps selection, pumping stations and control boxes manufacturing, installation and dismantling, pumps operational services, well diagnoses and repair). Karlskrona is the Authorized Partner of Grundfos and a local producer of its submersible pumps in Kazakhstan.
- NPO INSIT-Avtomatika, Russia Non exhibitor– – JSC NPO «INSIT-Avtomatika» specializes on development and introduction of systems of external lighting. As the company offers complex decisions for the centralized management and control in the sphere of housing and communal services. Components of system and software is own development. Own production: hardware cases of management and control, electronic ballasts.
- Kazakhstan Electricity Association, Kazakhstan /Stand #11/– – The Kazakhstan Electricity Association (KEA) is а non-governmental, non-profit organization, officially registered on January 7, 1999. Currently, the Association includes over 60 members, representing power generating companies, electric networks companies, supplying organizations, system operator, centrelized tenders opreator, leading branch research and designing institutes, energy equipment manufacturers, US Energy Association and other companies. The KEA acts as an intelink between power sector entitities and state bodies. The KEA members participate in development and improvement of power sector legislation. To encourage the electric power workmen the Association instituted the honour decorations and commendations. The KEA regularly holds a republican electric power meeting focusing on issues of sector development. On the Association’s initiative the conduction of electric network maintenance personnel competition has been renewed. The KEA founded Energy Veterans Council.
- NAC Kazatomprom, JSC, Kazakhstan /Stand #26/– – NAC Kazatomprom JSC – is a national operator of the Republic of Kazakhstan for import and export of uranium and its compounds, rare metals, nuclear fuel for nuclear power plants, special equipment, technologies and dual-use materials. The Company’s main activities are: geological exploration, uranium production, output of nuclear fuel cycle products, construction of reactors and nuclear power plants, non-ferrous metallurgy and production of construction materials, power industry, science, social welfare and personnel training. At present, over 23,000 workers are employed by the Company. Kazatomprom is among leading uranium production companies of the world.
- GSM Kazakhstan/Kcell, Kazakhstan Non exhibitor– – Currently GSM Kazakhstan/Kcell is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard.
Today the Company's subscriber data base exceeds 10 million. Company was selected of the core provider of 3G mobile communication and mobile Internet for OSCE summit conducted in December 2010, and for VII Asian Winter Games in January-February 2011. Every year GSM Kazakhstan implements about 50 social programs, and the overall volume of investments to the social sphere from the very beginning exceeded 2 billion tenge.
- KEAZ, The Kursk Electric Apparatus Plant, Russia /Stand # 37/– – KEAZ, The Kursk Electric Apparatus Plant - one of the largest manufacturers of low-voltage equipment in Russia and CIS: - Circuit-breakers for rated currents from 0.6 to 2000A: BM63, AP50B, AE20, AK50B, AK50KB, A63, VA21, VA13, BA57, VA55, VA04-36, VA51-35.
- Analog and electronic energy meters;
- Residual current breakers: UZO-D63; VD63;
- Fuses PNB7, PP60S, PP57, PNB5, PPN, NPN2-60, PN2;
- Quick-break semiconductor fuses under the "KEAZ-Ferraz" trademark for rated currents from 16 to 2800A;
- Switch-disconnectors VR32, VR32 F;
- Rotary switches PP53.
- Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company KEGOC, JSC, Kazakhstan Non exhibitor– – KEGOC JSC is a system operator of the Unified Electrical System (UES) of Kazakhstan. Operational control of Kazakhstan’s UES is provided by the System Operator’s National Operations Control Centre, a KEGOC branch. The company owns 110-1,150 kV power transmission lines with the total length of more than 24,000 km, as well as 74 power substations with the transformer installed capacity of 34 GWA, which form the national power network. The company’s mission is to ensure reliable operation and effective development of Kazakhstan’s UES in accordance with current technical, economic and environmental requirements, and health and safety standards.
The company’s main lines of activity belong to the sphere of a natural monopoly
- provide services for wholesale electrical power market players in power transmission using the national power network; - provide services for wholesale electrical power market players in operational control;
- provide services for wholesale electrical power market players in organising the balance between production and consumption of electrical power;
- interact with energy systems of neighbouring countries in management and sustainment of concurrent operations.
The founder of KEGOC JSC is the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It was registered on 11 July 1997. Its sole shareholder is Samruk-Kazyna National Welfare Fund. KEGOC holds certificates ТÜV CERT and TIC for compliance with international quality management standards (DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004), as well as professional health and safety management systems (BS OHSAS 18001:2007).
- Contact-Astana, LLP, Kazakhstan /Stand # 24/– – Low-voltage vacuum contactors KVT-1.14, KV1.14 (6-,4-, 3-, 2- and single-pole, reverse, plug-in , horizontal and vertical, contactors with electronic current relays and special (shaft) design for the mining industry).
High-voltage vacuum contactor KVT-10-4/400-630.
Vacuum circuit breaker VVA-1.14-20(31.5)/1000-1250, stationary and pull-out, used instead of AVM and Electron.
High-voltage vacuum circuit breakers VB-6-10-27.5-35-110 kV, stationary and pull-out, with electromagnetic, spring-magnetic and separate drive, adapted to the earlier produced cells for integrated switchgear and detachable equipment kits. Integrated switchgear: series KS-10М, KSO-306.
Open input arrangement: UVO-35 kV, with VBS and VBET switches.
Package transformer substations: upgraded block-type, KTP B(М) 110/35/6(10), 110/6(10), and 35/6(10).
- Scientific-industrial company LUCH, Russia /Stand # 10/– – «SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIAL COMPANY «LUCH» produce and develop the equipment for nondestructive testing. Our specialists design and produce ultrasonic and eddy current flaw detectors, thickness gauges, hardness testers and equipment for magnetic particles method.
- International Uranium Enrichment Centre, Joint Stock Company (IUEC, JSC), Russia Russia National Stand /Stand # 40-45/– – The International Uranium Enrichment Centre was founded on September 5, 2007 in Angarsk in fulfillment of the President of Russia Vladimir Putin̕s initiative about establishing a global infrastructure that will give all interest countries equal access to nuclear energy, as voiced at the EurAsES Summit held on January 25, 2006. IUEC is founded by the representative organizations of Russia and Kazakhstan according to the Intergovernmental Agreement of May 10, 2007 for the purpose of guaranteed uranium enrichment services provision.
There are two business priorities of IUEC:
• Supply of uranium enrichment and conversion services primarily to IUEC shareholders;
• Storage and maintenance of the LEU (low- enriched uranium) Fuel Bank which is under creation to execute the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the IAEA from March 29, 2010.
- National Nuclear Center RK, Kazakhstan /Stand # 30/– – National Nuclear Center RK Activity:
Nuclear energy engineering;
Nuclear science and technologies developments, nuclear material science;
Human resources for nuclear industry development, provision of the transparency and accessibility of nuclear activity.
Designing and operation of nuclear power installations;
Nuclear waste management and disposal;
Geophysical investigation of the places for nuclear dangerous objects and plants siting;
Radiopharmaceuticals and industry radioisotope production; Combustible substances for mining and constructing industry production;
Sterilization of medical instruments;
Krovlen and hydro gels production.
- Afrikantov OKB Mechanical Engineering JSC, Russia Russia National Stand /Stand # 40-45/– – «Afrikantov OKB Mechanical Engineering» JSC Integrated development of various purpose nuclear power and propulsion plants (light water, gas-cooled, fast reactors). Designing, manufacturing, mounting, operation support. Development and manufacturing of the equipment for nuclear power, petroleum chemical and oil processing plants, ship building, chemical, food and other industries:
- Circulation pumps with shaft seal and leak-tight electric pumps;
- Gate valves, control valves, safety valves;
- Heat exchange equipment (tubular heat exchangers and plate heat exchangers, oil coolers, air-conditioning system coolers and the others);
- Electromechanical drives of control and protection system;
- Compressors, gas blowers, fans, fan units.
- Park of Nuclear Technologies, JSC, Kazakhstan /Stand # 20/– – “The Park of Nuclear Technologies” JSC was established by Kazakhstan Government Decree on August 12th, 2005 No. 832 to execute the instruction of Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev on establishing the Park of Nuclear Technologies technology park in Kurchatov delivered at the Annual Address to the Nation of Kazakhstan on April 4th, 2003.
Development of technology park infrastructure facilities;
Creating a favorable innovative environment and attractive investment climate;
Development of knowledge-intensive high-tech productions.
Nuclear Technology (atomic energy and radioisotopes production, radiation processing services);
Radiation Technology (production of radiation-modified and radiation-treated products, electron beam processing of the materials);
Related Technology (nanotechnology, creation of new materials, instrumentation, alternative and renewable energy sources, energy conservation and etc.).
- Patent-Dubl LLP, Kazakhstan /Stand # 02/– – Patent-Dubl LLP has been operating since 1992.
We specialise in integrated and complete set deliveries of measuring, testing, diagnostics, and metrology equipment for energy, communication, and oil-and-gas industries.
The company is the authorised dealer of several major manufacturers of such instruments and devices as: instruments and devices for power industry (volt-ampere-phase meters, microhmmeters, milliohmmeters, ohmmeters, clamp pliers (AKTAKOM Register SI RK), DC bridges, resistance boxes, reflectometers, circuit breaker testing devices, units for testing insulation of power cables and solid dielectrics, power transformer control and measuring instruments, etc.), instrumentation (oscilloscopes (AKTAKOM Register SI RK), frequency meters, power supply sources, RLC meters, voltmeters, switchboard meters, generators, etc.). More detailed technical information and actual current prices can be found on www.patent-dubl.kz and www.aktakom.kz
- Ruselt Group, Russia /Stand # 39/– – Ruselt Group, as one of the electro technical equipment manufacturers and providers, has accumulated years of experience of creating power protecting systems and frequency-controlled drive systems.
Ruselt Group provides voltage stabilizers one and three-phase series STS-3, STS, STEM, SDT, SPN, SDP from 1 kVa to 2000kVa; The one and three-phase uninterrupted power systems ISTOK IDP series 1kVa to 1600kVa; Reactive power compensation systems KRM series, from 10kVa to 1200kVa with potential 0.4KV, 6KV, 10KV;
TSZ, TSGL, TSZV, TS dry transformers from 10kVa to 2500kVa with potential 0.4KV, 6KV, 10KV;
Soft starters from 1Kw to 10000KW with potential 0.4KV, 6KV, 10KV;
Electric motors From 6,5kWt to 2500 kWt series A4, DAZO, VASO, etc., with potential 0.4KV, 6KV, 10KV;
Panel board and switching equipment, etc.
The company certificated by ISO 9001
- Rybinsk Cable Plant, Russia /Stand # 32/– – Rybinsk Cable Plant (RybinskKabel) is one of the leading companies in the cable industry with the broadest range of manufactured products. Today, RybinskKabel produces more than 18,000 brands and sizes of cables with copper and aluminium conductors: flexible power cables and wires, flexible wiring, PVC-insulated and sheathed power cables and wires, pilot cable, control cables, marine cables, XLPE insulated power cables rated to 10-35 kV voltage, aeronautical wiring, cables for electric transport rolling stock, fire resistant cables, flame retardant, featuring low smoke and gas emissions, etc. The company is a bearer of ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certificate issued by DEKRA as well as certificates of conformity to GOST R system for compliance with GOST R and ISO 9001-2008 requirements. RybinskKabel seeks not just to sell its products but to build partnerships based on respect, openness, and flexibility.
- Svyazinvest, Belorussia /Stand # 01/– – Svyazinvest has over 15 years experience in the domestic telecommunications market and is the biggest in Belarus, developer, manufacturer and supplier of a wide range ofcommunications equipment.
In 2010 we decided to invest in a new area for us - LED lighting. During 1.5 years ofdevelopment took place of street line of LED lamps, LED manufacturer is selected, several versions of the design luminaries, conducted dozens of trials. In the summer of 2011 we successfully passed the certification in the Republic of Belarus, Russia and Ukraine.
- Svartekhkomplekt, Kazakhstan /Stand # 28/– – Svartekhkomplekt: Supplies of electric gas welding equipment and welding materials (electrodes, flux, welding wire, etc.).
- TVEL, JSC, Russia Russia National Stand /Stand # 40-45/– – JSC TVEL, one of the world leading nuclear fuel manufacturers and suppliers, fully meets fuel needs of 76 power reactors in Russia and 15 countries in Europe and Asia, 30 research reactors, as well as the Russian nuclear-powered fleet.
Upon Rosatom’s resolution the establishment of Fuel Company within TVEL Corporation is currently underway. The strategic goal is to enhance competitiveness in the global nuclear fuel cycle market and to supply nuclear fuel products and services to the utmost satisfaction of customers in Russia and abroad.
- Ural Electrochemical Integrated Plant, JSC, Russia Russia National Stand /Stand # 40-45/– – Ural Chemical Integrated Plant, Novouralsk, is the largest uranium enrichment enterprise in the world. It is incorporated into Rosatom TVEL Fuel Company.
Services: uranium enrichment for nuclear power industry. General industry products: nickel and cobalt powders, nickel rolled strips, filters and filtering elements, nickel-cadmium and nickel-hydrogen storage batteries, thermally hyper-conductive materials.
JSC UEIP industrial engineering meets ISО: 9001 and ISО: 14001 international requirements.
Services: uranium enrichment, analysing uranium standard reference materials and other metals for radioactive and chemical impurities
Products: uranium standard reference materials, nickel and cobalt powders, nickel rolled strips, filters and filtering elements, nickel-cadmium aircraft battery, nickel-hydrogen battery, hyperheatconductive materials, “dry” screw compressor and vacuum pump.
- UEMZ - Urals Electro-Mechanical Plant, Russia Russia National Stand /Stand # 40-45/– – UEMZ - Urals Electro-Mechanical Plant
Our enterprise is well known as a supplier of electrical equipment for nuclear power plants and energy companies. NKU-RU Series products are manufactured based on our own designs and are favourably distinguished by their modern appearance, original schematic and design solutions, qualitative element base, and ease of use. NKU-RU Series switchgears feature modular design complete with placement of equipment on slide-in and fixed units; they can feature top or bottom cable entry, with power supply buses at the top, on the right or on the left.
In 2010, the plant launched the development of technical media for automated control systems for nuclear power plants, including single- and dual-monitor workstations, server and telecom cabinets, time servers, power supply and graphical control racks.
Based on these design developments, upper modular level systems (SVBU) and upper stationary level systems (SVSU) were fabricated.
- PKF ULBA-ELECTRO Ltd., Kazakhstan /Stand # 29/– – PKF ULBA-ELECTRO Ltd. is Kazakhstan producer of equipment for chemical and minerals industry, oil delivery, power engineering, nonferrous industry and infrastructure. Range of production:
- KAP series submersible well pumps
- KHD series heavy-duty cantilever pumps
- KAP series single-stage pump units
- CL and MS series electric motors for submersible well pumps
- Control panels for pump units and various production processes
- Low voltage complete devices (0.4 kV)
- Medium voltage cells (6-24 kV)
- Frequency transducers for 0.4 kV and 0.69 kV with nominal capacity from 0.37 kW up to 2000 kW
- KMVS series soft start devices for 6 kV and 10 kV voltage and nominal load current up to 1000A.
- URALELEKTROSHCHIT LLC, Russia /Stand # 07/– – URALELEKTROSHCHIT LLC
Scope of Activity:
Production and sale of electrical equipment:
- complete transformer substations (kiosk, unit-type, concrete, hear insulated, shop, transportable, pole mounted),
- power transformers (oil and dry),
- single-end service assembled chambers,
- cubicle switchboard,
- electrical panel board,
- power factor correction
- All-Russia Research Institute of Automatics named after N.L.Dukhov (VNIIA), Russia Russia National Stand /Stand # 40-45/– – All-Russian Research Institute of Automatics is one of the leading facilities of the ROSATOM. The Institute develops, manufacturers and maintenences: TPTS equipment for instrumentation and control systems (I&C) for power plants, portable neutron generators and equipment based on them for exploration and development of petroleum deposits, as well as uranium and other ore deposits; pressure transducers and relays for nuclear power plants and oil-and- gas complex, X-ray generators; ; equipment for nuclear material protection, control and accounting; equipment for research of fast processes; arc and seismic protection equipment for NPPs and power generating facilities.
- OPTIMUM, LLC, Russia /Stand # 12/– – "Optimum" develops and produces LED luminaires on basis of powerful light-emitting diodes OSRAM with the built-in power supply unit. The luminaries are intended for inside and outside lighting of any objects of housing and communal services of industrial or social purpose, streets, facades and offices. Competitive advantage OC LED luminaires is the packaging the specially engineered high specification pulse power supply unit into all the models. The supply units are equipped with an active power proofreader and such facilities as the "soft start", the dimmer and the temperature-sensing element which ensures LED protection from overheating (with the limit of 65 0C) and provides optimum LED operating mode and 100 000 hours OSRAM warranty lifetime. All supply units are equipped with the dimming function with a remote control option. The "OC LED" family includes lamps with various wattage: 25W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 150W, 180W, 200W, 250W. The applied lenses with various focusing angles (including one with a lengthway wide pattern for street lighting) and light-emitting diodes with various temperature and of various colour enables one to choose an appropriate model depending on the object of illumination. The luminaries can be equipped with luminance and motion sensors, brightness control knobs on the corps or a system of overall group control. All the launched products are certified and have high technical and operational characteristics.
- BOLID LLC, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – BOLID LLC was established in 1991 on the basis of the laboratory of composite resistance materials at the Siberian Research Institute of Power Engineering. Its employees solve a broad scope of tasks ranging from experimental investigations in 6-35 kV networks, mathematical simulation of transient processes, and failure investigations to the development and commercial production of composite conductive and dielectric materials, including multifunctional nanotechnologies, and development of power engineering products and domestic appliances made of composite materials. Main direction of the company’s activity is manufacturing of high-voltage neutral grounding resistors for 3-35 kV networks. By now, LLC BOLID has manufactured and put into operation about 1000 resistors for the rated voltage 3-35 kV. Key customers of BOLID are Gazprom JSC, Interregional Distribution Grid Company (IDGC) of Volga JSC, IDGC of Urals JSC, IDGC of Siberia JSC, Irkutskenergo JSC, and others. Intellectual potential of BOLID personnel in conjunction with experience and skills of complex scientific and technological research are the main company’s resources. High-qualified personnel provided with modern equipment for experimental investigations are ready to help with qualitative implementation of your ideas.
- Byte-Transit-Continent, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – The “Byte-Transit-Continent” and “Byte-Transit-Expedition” group of companies is the unique carrier in Novosibirsk delivering cargoes in all directions to every spot on the globe. During the 18 years of work company made the effective schemes of transportation as across Russia, and abroad. Thus, the client receives all complex of corresponding services, including operation with custom declarations; customs schedule registration and transportationwithin the intracustoms transit. We provide the cargo delivery in any volume by railway, motor, container, sea and air transporton both Russia, and international. With its own luggage railway park and park of specialized vehicles of various carrying capacity it allows to reduce terms of a cargo transportation essentially. Through the own logistic terminal big cargos are not only stored, but also prepared for transportation. Clients entrust the “Byte-Transit-Continent” valuable cargo and it justify their confidence. Not casually, “Byte-Transit-Continent” was several times awarded with official status of “Reliable Partner”.
- BFK, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – BFK is a group of companies - producer of plastic windows.
- Novosibirsk Instrumental Plant, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – Novosibirsk Instrumental Plant is a producer of instrument for drivers, metalworkers etc.
- Relsin, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – Makes more: 1,2 million temperature relays and thermoresistors, 40 thousand gages, 20 thousand devices. Company production is realized across all Russia, and also in Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan. The dealer network of the company totals more than 50 firms which are settling down in the regional and republican centers.
- Zenit, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – Makes the equipment for systems of dust cleaning and gas purification for the enterprises of various industries. The list of workings out includes a complete series of the equipment participating in process of dry and wet clearing of gases.
- Ostek-Siberia, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – Ostek-Siberia offers wide assortment of the equipment for the organization of cable lines: the metal zinced cable channels (cable a box, cable trays).
- LAMINATPROM, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – LAMINATPROM Novosibirsk is created in 1993 as official representation of factory of Joint-Stock Company MoldavIzolit, Tiraspol on delivery insulation materials in Siberia and in the Far East. MoldavIzolit is the biggest manufacturer of foil-coated and non foil-coated layered materials: glass-cloth laminates, textolites and laminated bakelite insulations. Representation work on delivery of materials is focused on home producers in the electronic, electrotechnical industry and the enterprises which are engaged in repair of an electric equipment, electrocars and devices of power, etc.
- SIBEL, Russia Group Stand of Novosibirsk City (Russia), organized by Department of industry, Innovations, and Commerce of Novosibirsk’s Administration and Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry /Stand # 19/– – The enterprises for manufacture of the electrotechnical equipment of average and high classes of pressure with more than 50 summer history. Now Joint-Stock Company SIBEL represents a group of companies, the complex decisions focused on delivery in the field of electric power industry – from performance of design works before object delivery "on a turn-key basis", including manufacturing of the high-voltage and low-voltage equipment, systems Rzia, automated management systems, and also training of the personnel of the customer and is service-warranty service.